Wendi Barish is running as a Democratic candidate for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. She was born and raised in the city, graduated from George Washington High School, Brandeis University and Hofstra University School of Law. She has over 20 years of experience in the private and public sector.
- Wendi is committed to equality for people of all races, sexes and religions. She is an advocate for equal rights in the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender communities.
- Wendi is a frequent lecturer on issues in the law – including multi-generational workforce and workplace accommodations. She has received the highest peer reviewed rating from Martindale-Hubbell and last year was accepted into the Forum of Executive Women.
- Wendi knows that the foundation of justice is in ethics and integrity. She has represented plaintiffs and defendants.
- In the past two decades, Wendi has tried cases at the federal and state level in jury and non-jury trials. She has worked with numerous agencies and serves as mediator who knows how to help opposing sides find common ground.
- Wendi knows the private sector as well as public agencies
- As part of the community, Wendi serves on the Board of Directors of Career Wardrobe in Philadelphia and the Board of the Settlement School of Music in Willow Grove. She is also on the Board of Managers of Female Hebrew Benevolent Society in Philadelphia
For information on how you can volunteer to help get Wendi elected, please click here and to support Wendi’s campaign with a donation, please click here.